The first time I heard a guitarist alternating bass, I thought it was two separate instruments. Such a great sound! Essential if you want to play country music, but used in lots of rock, folk, and blues music.
If you enjoyed this lesson, there’s tons more where this came from in the Members Section. Join the Heartwood Guitar family today! Members get access to…
- Strum & Sing in 60 Days – My innovative course
- Premium Song Lessons – In-depth tutorials for classic popular songs
- Strum Pattern Videos – Pop-up videos that enhance the free 750 chord charts on my site
- Guided Practice Videos – Learn good practice habits. Like having a private lesson with me.
- Access to the Members-only Forum