How do you teach the most famous folk hymn of all time? You make it doable and interesting for EVERYONE. Beginners will appreciate the five common open chords and easy strumming options. Advanced guitarists will dig the chord/melody flatpicking solo I composed. And harmonizers will enjoy the vocal harmony part I teach you. Music for the people!
Want full access to this lesson? Join the Heartwood Guitar family today! Members also get access to…
- Strum & Sing in 60 Days – My innovative beginner’s guitar course
- Travis Pick Like a Pro – Learn to make fingerstyle magic in this fun course
- Premium Song Lessons – In-depth tutorials for classic popular songs
- Strum Pattern Videos – Pop-up videos that enhance the free 750 chord charts on my site
- Guided Practice Videos – Learn good practice habits. Like having a private lesson with me.
- Access to the Members-only Forum