If you struggle with strumming and singing, you’ve probably noticed that the rhythm of your singing tends to lock into the rhythm of your strumming… and not in a good way.
I’ve found a way to cure this problem by singing Nirvana’s “Come as You Are.” It turns out this song is the perfect training exercise for learning one of the most common rhythm challenges you’ll find in melodies.
If you enjoyed this lesson, there’s tons more where this came from in the Members Section. Join the Heartwood Guitar family today! Members get access to…
- Strum & Sing in 60 Days – My innovative course
- Premium Song Lessons – In-depth tutorials for classic popular songs
- Strum Pattern Videos – Pop-up videos that enhance the free 750 chord charts on my site
- Guided Practice Videos – Learn good practice habits. Like having a private lesson with me.
- Access to the Members-only Forum