Picking the right string is the hardest thing about playing guitar.
How do good guitarists pick accurately? They touch their guitar lightly with their picking hand as they play. I call it BRUSHING.
This is a skill that all good guitarists use, but I’ve never seen it taught outside of my studio.
Learn this skill and you’ll get rid of your sloppy picking forever!
(I shot this lesson five years ago, soon after my twin boys were born. Man, time flies!)
If you enjoyed this lesson, there’s tons more where this came from in the Members Section. Join the Heartwood Guitar family today! Members get access to…
- Strum & Sing in 60 Days – My innovative course
- Premium Song Lessons – In-depth tutorials for classic popular songs
- Strum Pattern Videos – Pop-up videos that enhance the free 750 chord charts on my site
- Guided Practice Videos – Learn good practice habits. Like having a private lesson with me.
- Access to the Members-only Forum